1. The Complete Guide to Publishing a Novel - Novel Writing

www.novel-writing-help.com/publishing-a-novel.html

The world of novel publishing has changed beyond recognition since I first wrote about it. The good news is that things are one heck of a lot better for writers today!

2. Red Bike Publishing

www.redbikepublishing.com

“Mr. Bennett once again has assisted me in my endeavors as a security and protection professional. His book not only assists in helping prepare for the ISP ...

3. Inklings Publishing - Books, Author, Novel, Bookstore

https://www.inklingspublishing.com

Inklings Publishing is a small press organized under a traditional publisher model. Our goal is to create opportunities for authors to publish work, attend writing ...

4. Direct POD - Book Printing & Self Publishing

www.direct-pod.com

An experienced, friendly and dedicated customer service team ; Advice and assistance for authors in the printing and self publishing process; Fast turnaround

5. Novel Publishing Timeline - swbooks

www.swbooks.co.uk/timeline/novel-publishing.htm

This is the real-time chronological novel publishing timeline. From the publication of Star Wars: From the Adventures of Luke Skywalker in ...

6. Writing a Novel Just Got Easier | Novel Writing Help

www.novel-writing-help.com

You know the toughest thing about novel writing? Knowing where to begin. That's where Novel Writing Help comes in.

7. Publishing Home - CompletelyNovel

www.completelynovel.com/self-publishing

A place for book lovers: Read Online, Review, Discuss, Self Publish through Print-on-demand - all free!

8. Welcome to Fish Publishing - Fish Publishing

www.fishpublishing.com

Fish Publishing. Writing Contests, Online Writing Courses and Editorial Services. For Short Story, Flash Fiction, Screenwriting, Poetry and Memoir.

9. Resplendence Publishing

www.resplendencepublishing.com

resplendence publishing, publishing, ebooks, e-books, print books, romance, romantic fiction, maddie james, aleka nakis, tia fanning, catherinine chernow, midnyte ...

10. IDW Publishing

www.idwpublishing.com

Publisher of comics such as 30 Days of Night, Popbot, and Gene Pool. Includes previews and galleries.