1. IMDb - Platoon (1986)

www.imdb.com/title/tt0091763

Cast/credits plus additional information about the film

2. Platoon Leader

https://platoonleader.army.mil

Here is all the text I want to use for telling me how to join Platoon Leader or if they want to just sign in. I'm just wondering how much information I can ...

3. Platoon - Analysis - Dramatica

dramatica.com/analysis/platoon

The following analysis reveals a comprehensive look at the Storyform for Platoon. Unlike most of the analysis found here—which simply lists the unique individual ...

4. Platoon Cast - shmoop.com

www.shmoop.com › Movies › Platoon

See the cast of Platoon and get description and analysis of the characters and actors.

5. Edmund Burke, Reflections on the French Revolution

www.bartleby.com › … › Reflections on the French Revolution

Paras. 75-99. Burke, Edmund. 1909-14. Reflections on the French Revolution. The Harvard Classics

6. Duty Descriptions for Platoon Sergeant - ArmyWriter.com

www.armywriter.com/NCOER/platoonsergeant.htm

Platoon Sergeant Manages the training, health and welfare of personnel and their families during deployments; teaches, coaches and mentors junior managers to be ...

7. Platoon Movie Review & Film Summary (1986) | Roger Ebert

www.rogerebert.com/reviews/platoon-1986

After seeing "Platoon," I fell to wondering why Stone was able to make such an effective movie without falling into the trap Truffaut spoke about - how he made the ...

8. Watch Full movie Platoon (1986) Online Free | ffilms.org

https://ffilms.org/platoon-1986

Watch Full movie Platoon (1986) Online Free.A young recruit in Vietnam faces a moral crisis when confronted with the horrors of war and the duality of man

9. Inspections (Platoon) (ArmyStudyGuide.com)

www.armystudyguide.com › … › Drill and Ceremony

Inspections at platoon level are typically conducted by the platoon sergeant. If the platoon leader wants to inspect, he conducts the inspection from his post.

10. Khe Sanh February 25, 1968 3rd Platoon Bravo …

www.usmilitariaforum.com › … › VETERAN RECOLLECTIONS

Page 1 of 2 - Khe Sanh February 25, 1968 3rd Platoon Bravo Company 1st Battalion 26th Marines - posted in VETERAN RECOLLECTIONS: 44 years ago today a patrol led …