1. Education World: BINGO Card Icebreaker Template

www.educationworld.com/tools_templates/bingo.doc

What You Need for Back to School Check out these articles on everything from preparing for the first day to dealing with homework woes, coping as a new teacher and ...

2. Education World: Icebreakers Volume 6: Getting-to …

www.educationworld.com › … › Lesson Plan of the Day

Icebreakers Volume 6: Get to Know Your Classmates Activities Thanks to Education World readers, we now have an archive of more than 150 unique getting-to-know-you ...

3. Woodlands Primary School - Home

www.woodlands.kent.sch.uk

@Woodlandskent. On the last day of Woodlands Primary School's first year, we would like to wish you all a lovely Summer break. Our very best wishes to our staff ...

4. Multiplication Bingo | Marilyn Burns Math Blog

www.marilynburnsmathblog.com/multiplication-bingo

Will Multiplication Bingo guarantee that students learn the multiplication facts? No. But it will help familiarize them with factors and multiples, engage them

5. ESL Cafe's Idea Cookbook - Games

www.eslcafe.com/idea/index.cgi?Games

Online MA in TESOL! Games. The "Who Am I?" Guessing Game; using the Darwin awards and urban legends "Botticelli" in the classroom....fits many levels

6. Teaching Tables - Making learning times tables fun

www.teachingtables.co.uk

Multiplication Bingo Machine A fun way for the class to practise their multiplication facts. Give each pupil a bingo card generated in the supporting ...

7. Sassy Sanctuary: ABC's Bingo- free printable!

www.sassysanctuary.com/2012/01/abcs-bingo-free-printable.html

I have a little kindergartener who is working on learning his letters and letter recognition. In order to help him with it at home I made an ABC bingo game.

8. valentine's day heart bingo - teach mama

teachmama.com/valentines-day-heart-bingo

This is so funny–I created this bingo game ages and ages ago but never really shared it. So? Here it is: Valentine’s Day Heart Bingo. Super-basic and similar in ...